The She-Le-Mon Swim team belongs to and participates in the Narragansett Swim League. There typically are 7 meets in the summer season that are held on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. One is usually a home meet and the other away. All home meets begin at 9:00AM. The starting time is at the discretion of the home team, however most meets are held in the morning. A season ending All Pool meet is hosted by one of the member clubs providing the opportunity to compete against multiple clubs at the same time.
• Swim team coaching staff typically consists of a head coach, a number of assistants and a team coordinator.
• There is a registration fee to join the swim team. Fees are set annually. The swim team fees currently are $20.00 per swimmer with maximum fee of $50.00 per family. Fees are due at registration. Registration cutoff is early July, the date is set each pool season.
• Team swim suits will be available for purchase in advance of the start of the season. A swimsuit representative will be available at Sher-Le-Mon to distribute the purchased suits. Parents will be notified of time and date.
• Swim team practice is held daily Monday Friday. Schedule is set annually. Past practice schedules have included age 11 and over from 9:00am to 10:00am and age 10 and under from 10:00am 11:00am.
• A parental permission/Waiver form will need to be completed for every registered swimmer and signed by their parent or guardian.
• An end-of-the-season awards banquet is held shortly after the All Pool meet to honor the Sher-Le-Mon swim team participants and recognize their achievements.
• Use the links are below to contact someone for further swim team information or to answer any questions you may have. Club contact information is available on the About Us page.
Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/462507247160283/